Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage/current Sample:||12 Channels||LCD:||12.1 Inches LCD|
|Interface:||2 USB Port||Power Supply:||AC 220V 10% 45Hz-65Hz|
High Accuracy Power Signal Recording Device Detector With 12 Channels Analog Signal Input
1. Product Name:
Power Signal Recorder HYLB-601
2. Equipment Description:
Power Signal Recorder is designed for power signal recording. The power generator test items are integrated at the tester. With those test items users can make motor (Power generator) No-load test, Short circuit test, Motor excitation step response test, motor excitatory de-excitation test, motor load rejection test and grid synchronous connection test and also on.
The software components can applied to make curve analysis, math calculation, RMS calculation, power analysis, three phase sequence analysis, frequency spectrum analysis, harmonic analysis, curve correlation analysis, picture edit and vector sequence analysis and so on. All the test data and curve can be converted to be WORD/EXCEL test report document. The entire curve in the scope of tester can be converted to be JPG file and saved to PC for further report making.
There are 12 channels analog signal input, 12 binary signal input and three relay contact output in the tester. The maximum sample rate of the tester is 100Khz. It can finish almost all the data record tasks for normal power system test. All the input channels are isolated from each others, so that all the different circuit connected to the tester will not affect each other.
The technique index of the tester is as following:
1. There are 12channels voltage/current sample.
The analog range include -10V~10V, -200V~200V, -400V~400V and -20mA~20mA.
Users can switch the input range from software. Also there is one channel -100mV~100mV which allow the input signal less than 10V.
2. The voltage and current input range assured errors are as following:
-400V~ 400V assured error less than 0.5V
-200V~ 200V assured error less than 0.2V
-10V~ 10V assured error less than 0.01V
-20mA~ 20mA assured error less than 0.02mA
-100mV~ 100mV assured error less than 0.2mV
3. There are 12 channel wet contacts binary signal input.
The valid and allowed input voltage is DC12-200V.
4. There are 3 channel relay contacts output. The maximum capacity for the contacts is AC220V/1A.
5. There are 2 USB port used for data export and mouse/keyboard input
6. The LCD is 12.1 inches touch pad input mode. Make the human interface more simple.
7. The saved space in the tester is 32G for standard configuration
8. Input resistances for different channels are as follow:
-10V~10V Range Input resistance is 820K
-200V~200V Range Input resistance is 820K
-400V~400V Range Input resistance is 820K
-20mA~20mA Range Input resistance is 820K
-100mV~100mV Range Input resistance is 10M
9. Power supply AC 220V 10% 45Hz-65Hz
Contact Person: Chloe