Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Transformer Winding Resistance Tester 20A||Feature1:||High Precision|
|Feature2:||Quick And Stable Measurement||Feature3:||Very High Security|
|Feature4:||Support For Data Uploading To PC||Display:||LCD Screen|
High Security Transformer Testing Equipment Transformer Winding Resistance Test 20A
2. Equipment Description:
There are four DC currents to select for HYZC-20A which has a large output power, the power of the tester itself is very little.
Used four lines, it is quick,stable,high precision for testing the winding resistance.
In addition, it has a strong ability for anti-jamming ,over current ,over voltage and discharge.
The security is also very high, So it is a ideal tester for testing various resistances especially the sensibility equipment.
The tester has functions of self test, data processing, discharge rapidly, result print and so on.
3. Technical Parameters:
|The least scale:||1uΩ|
|Output current precision:||±5%|
|RS232 port:||Support for data uploading to PC|
|Store:||200 groups of data can be stored|
|Test result print out:||With thermal printer to print the test data|
|Operation condition:||-10~50℃ Humidity <90% No condensation|
1) Open the power switch after connected the test wires,waiting for several seconds to enter the interface showed by Fig. 3,press[left],[right]to move the cursor,press[OK]to enter the function.
2) Press[OK]to enter the interface showed by Fig.4,move the cursor to the current option then press[OK]to select the test current circularly,the winding resistance test range is showed on the top of the current options, after selecting the current, press “Start” to enter the interface showed by Fig.5, it will enter the interface showed by Fig.4 if [OK]button is pressed.
3) The Fig.6 will be showed if the test is normal, then press [OK] to stop to test after “Charge OK” is showed on the LCD, thus the Fig.7 is showed, then click the corresponding cursor to realize the corresponding function.
4) If the interface showed by Fig.8 is appeared when testing, it indicate that the resistance is too small, then a bigger current is needed for correctly testing, if the object is allowed for a bigger current, increase the current to test it again.
5) If the interface showed by Fig.9-a is appeared when testing, it indicate that the resistance is bigger than 10 Ω,you cannot use the tester test the winding resistance that is over 10Ω.
6) If the interface showed by Fig.9-b is appeared when testing, you should reduce the test current to test the winding resistance again.
Notice: when finished to test the inductance object, you mustn’t disconnect the wires directly in case to harm the people or tester. There is a discharge circle in the tester, when finished test, the inductance is discharge though it, you can disconnect the wires until the beep has no voice.
A. View the saved data
When Fig.3 is showed, click “Saved Data” to come into Fig.10, and then click “View Data” to let Fig.11 interface show, you could view the saved data by clicking the“”,“”, if you want to print or delete the current data, move the cursor to it, clicking[OK] is all right.
click“Upload” then open the PC software.
C. Delete all data
click “Delete All”to enter panel. Click“Yes” to delete all data,Click“No” to return.
Time Setting and View ID Number
Enter the interface showed by Fig.3, click“Time Setting” to enter Fig.15, in which the ID number is already set, you can not modify it. If you want to modify one bit of the time, move the cursor to it, click [OK] and press the direction key to increase or decline the value, Click [OK]again to release the cursor, if the current time is not modified, it may save a wrong time when you save data.
Contact Person: Chloe