Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||Cable Fault Locator||Feature 1:||Multi Functional, Safe, Fast Speed And Accurate|
|Feature 2:||High Precision, Adopts High-speed Sampling Technique||Feature 3:||High Degree Of Intelligence, Test Results Auto Displayed By LCD|
|Feature 4:||Can Store And Review The Waveform And Parameters||Feature 5:||Can Modify The Speed According Different Measured Cable|
High Voltage Power Cable Fault Locator Cable Fault Locating Equipment Fast Speed
Cable Fault Locator HYCF
The cable-fault detector is a testing device of good integrity. It can test on the High Resistance Flashover Fault, Grounding High and Low Resistance Fault, Short & Off Circuit on the Cable Fault and Poor contact and etc. If being equipped with sounding method and locating instrument, it can exactly detect the fault point. Furthermore, it especially applies to test for
various power cable and communication cable.
Cable Fault Locator HYCF has two test modes as below:
High Voltage Power Cable Fault Locator
1. Multi functional, safe, fast speed and accurate. It uses LV impulse method and HV flashover method to test, can test kinds of fault of the cable, if equipped with sound locator, can accurately the position of the fault point.
2. High precision, adopts high-speed sampling technique, A/D sampling speed is 100MHz, resolution is 1m, detection blind area is 1m.
3. High degree of intelligence, test results auto displayed by LCD.
4. Can store and review the waveform and parameters, these information will not loss after power off.
5. Dual display, compare the measured waveform and normal waveform of the fault cable, benefit to further detection of the fault.
6. With function of wave form expansion ratio, change the proportion of the waveform, expand the waveform to test.
7. Directly display the direct distance or relative distance between fault point and measured point.
8. Can modify the speed according different measured cable.
9. Portable design , small in volume , with rechargeable battery, easy to carry and operate.
|The longest testing distance||32KM (100KM for the open-wire line)|
|Testing dead zone||1M|
|Resolution of reading||1M|
Environment temperature 0℃~+40℃
Terminal temperature -10℃~+50℃
Relative humility 90%RH
Contact Person: Chloe